Programme Educational Objectives & Programme Outcomes
Programme Educational Objectives
• To prepare the students industry ready and/or for pursuing higher education.
• To produce innovative technical leaders capable of providing contributions towards the advancement of computing and technology.
• To develop multi-skilled engineers who are able to spearhead the progress of the nation in the information age.
• To transform the students to become competent professionals, to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills and leadership qualities.
• To inculcate life-long learning skills and awareness of ethical responsibilities for the successful adaptation in the rapidly changing field of engineering.
1. Graduates will demonstrate basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering.
2. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
3. Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks.
4. Graduates will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipments to analyze the problems.
5. Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
6. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
7. Graduates will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society.
8. Graduates will be able to continue professional development by pursuing higher education.
9. Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design a system, component and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data.
10. Graduates will be able to understand the architecture of system, develop programming skills in machine language and high level language programming.
11. Graduates will develop confidence for self education and ability for life long learning
12. Graduates will have a knowledge of contemporary issues.
13. Graduates will get the ability to function on multidisciplinary teams